Knowing where to spend your time is one of life’s great challenges. To that end, we focus on the following characteristics in the companies we pursue.
- Attractive business model
- Defensible market position
- Strong, experienced management team
- Potential for significant growth
- Value-added Distribution
- Industrial Services
- Environmental Services
- Business Services
- Other industry niches with experienced management
Freestone focuses on companies headquartered in the Southeastern and Southwestern United States but considers unique opportunities elsewhere in the United States.
- Track record of profitability and revenue growth
- Revenue greater than $10 million for platform investments
- EBITDA of $2 million to $7 million with healthy margins
Our transactions provide liquidity for generational wealth transfers, family office dispositions, private equity firms, and corporate divestitures. We have a preference for transactions where the sellers and/or management team desire to remain invested after Freestone acquires control. We also support growth capital needs.
Freestone actively considers add-on opportunities for its portfolio investments. There are no specific parameters in terms of location or financial performance for add-on opportunities.